Purpose of position
As a working student in our Global Key Account Advertiser Team for the DACH territory you will support the Key Account Managers in various tasks. These tasks include the creation of reports after analysing various sets of raw data, helping the team with promotions and other projects. You will have the chance to take on a lot of responsibility and obtaining hands-on experience, as you will be in direct contact with our clients and find solutions for their problems.
When joining Awin you have the opportunity to gain experience in the e-commerce and affiliate marketing industry. You can work from our Munich or Berlin office.
- Creation of reports and analyses for our top customers
- Determine a competitor benchmark of the most important advertisers
- Find new publishers for our advertiser clients
- Creation of mailings to address publishers
- Maintenance of promotions & special offers in the Awin interface
- Processing of publisher applications and partner activations
- Support the Global Key Account Managers in the preparation of customer meetings and presentations
Skills & Expertise
- You are currently enrolled to study economics, marketing or humanities for a minimum of one more year
- You are interested in the e-commerce industry and/or already have some experience in it
- You know MS Office well, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Good written and spoken German skills
- Very good written and spoken English skills
- You are a team player but you can also work independently from time to time
We at Awin have closed our offices to minimise the risk of contracting or spreading COVID-19. However, this will not stop us from recruiting the best talent from all across the globe such as yourself. To ensure your and our safety, all of our interviews will be conducted via phone and video calls. As a global business with offices all around the globe and a product offering that is fully digital, conducting meetings and interviews virtually has become second nature to us.
Apply now and you could be our next successful virtual hire.