Purpose of position
Security is a key pillar to Awin’s mission. As the Information Security Assistant, you will be responsible for supporting business and risk assessment processes within Awin’s security organisation, coordinating meetings, audits, and reviews relating to compliance with the ISO 27001 Information Security Management System (ISMS). You will also be responsible for assisting in and collating responses to external audit requests, internal assessments, maintaining ISMS documentation, and generating reports to ensure excellence in our security program.
- Assist in the maintenance of the ISMS; prepare and conduct meetings and surveys
- Responsible for maintaining documentation and knowledge management
- Identify opportunities for improvement in processes and automation
- Respond to client audit requests within a standardised framework and report in failures and risks highlighted
- Keep abreast of security and compliance topics to advise on the developments in regulatory, legal and contractual obligations around data management
- Raise awareness of and promote good cyber security practice and habits
Skills & Expertise
- Knowledge gained though working or studying business administration, operations and/or risk management, or similar experience
- General understanding of business operations, compliance culture and risk governance practices in an international company providing online services
- Strong interest in computer systems, information and cyber security, and risk management
- General understanding of the key principles of Information Security
- Thirst for the interactions with the business to raise security awareness and reduce risk
- Good working knowledge of the standard Microsoft toolset (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Self-starter with very good organisational skills
- Logical and thorough thought processes
- Innovative team player
- Very good writing and document formatting skills
- Excellent English skills, spoken and written
We at Awin have closed our offices to minimise the risk of contracting or spreading COVID-19. However, this will not stop us from recruiting the best talent from all across the globe such as yourself. To ensure your and our safety, all of our interviews will be conducted via phone and video calls. As a global business with offices all around the globe and a product offering that is fully digital, conducting meetings and interviews virtually has become second nature to us.
Apply now and you could be our next successful virtual hire.
With twenty years of experience, our network offers a global community of people, technology and business intelligence insights. No matter what type of partner, level of service, or tools your business needs, Awin provides solutions to drive sustainable growth.
Part of the Axel Springer and United Internet Groups, with ShareASale, Awin’s global affiliate network is powered by 15 offices worldwide, over 1,000 employees, 230,000 contributing publishers and 16,500 advertisers.
Connecting businesses with customers around the world across the retail, telecommunications, travel and finance verticals, Awin generated €10.9 billion in revenue for its advertisers and €806 million for its publishers in the last financial year.