Purpose of position
This is a fantastic opportunity for a hard-working, confident, and dedicated candidate to join the fast-paced and hugely rewarding environment of the Awin Product team.
Within the product team, you’ll be working with talented and passionate people to develop products that customers love and move the performance marketing industry forward.
Some of the core activities include working with business and technical stakeholders to define new products, improve user experience, create release plans and collaborate closely with development and marketing teams to take products to market.
The product team is international and we work across different offices. For this role it
is important that you are willing to travel to Europe.
- Transform ideas into product solutions and recommend their priority in the roadmap
- Define Minimum Marketable Features by working closely with clients, business stakeholders and developers
- Prepare the release strategy of the product and organise the release planning with the development teams
- Ensure that backlogs are up to date, prioritised and full of quality user stories ready for development
- Work with Designers and the UX team to create easy, pleasant to use functionality and great UIs
- Daily monitoring of tech blogs to keep track of tech news, trends and ideas
- Deliver training on new features for internal and external clients
Skills & Expertise
- Being very comfortable with web and internet technology is a must
- Possess strong analytical skills and problem solving skills
- Being a great communicator and having good customer service skills
- Ability to work harmoniously and effectively as part of a cross-functional team
- Organised, capable of prioritising work and focusing on important tasks
- Ability to identify, review, manage and escalate risks and issues
- Needs to be able to grasp “big picture” to optimise delivery of their part of the overall plan.
- Knowledge of online advertising and affiliate marketing is a plus
We at Awin have closed our offices to minimise the risk of contracting or spreading COVID-19. However, this will not stop us from recruiting the best talent from all across the globe such as yourself. To ensure your and our safety, all of our interviews will be conducted via phone and video calls. As a global business with offices all around the globe and a product offering that is fully digital, conducting meetings and interviews virtually has become second nature to us.
Apply now and you could be our next successful virtual hire.