Purpose of position
In your position as a Senior Architect (m/f/d), you will be part of a small team of architects.
You will work with members of technical teams in the company to help them make technology and architecture choices that allow them to build efficient, maintainable solutions for our award winning affiliate marketing platform. This works very much like a consultancy and your input might vary between design, hands-on or coaching from project to project.
You can get an idea of our stack by looking at our StackShare profile.
Key responsibilities within this role include:
- Maintaining a holistic view of the Awin systems, ensuring that they remain clean and easy to work with.
- Recording the Information Architecture and performing Master Data Mapping
- Recommending and documenting Integrations between the various systems used within the company
- Advising and assisting other technical teams with technical decisions and arbitrating decisions where appropriate.
- Developing or discovering reusable system components to increase the efficiency of the rest of the team and other technical departments
Whilst the above is a guide to general expectation of the role, we expect this position to evolve allowing you greater scope to gain both knowledge and experience within the online and affiliate market place.
Skills & Expertise
The successful candidate will be required to demonstrate strong experience of the following skills:
- Familiarity with a broad range of Web, Enterprise and SaaS systems
- Possess excellent communication skills (both verbal and written), able to exchange information with others clearly and concisely.
- Feel confident leading projects or initiatives
- Experience of Domain Driven Design
- Familiarity with RDBMS and other "NoSQL" type data storage mechanisms
On top of that, you should:
- Ideally have a higher education in computer science and a thorough understanding of software engineering practices and methodologies.
- Be interested enough in what you do to spend time reading, researching, contributing to free software projects and getting involved in communities on- and off-line.
- Be able to demonstrate creative and critical thinking and be able to establish positive working relationships.
- Ideally have some experience of AWS or other cloud based environment.
We at Awin have closed our offices to minimise the risk of contracting or spreading COVID-19. However, this will not stop us from recruiting the best talent from all across the globe such as yourself. To ensure your and our safety, all of our interviews will be conducted via phone and video calls. As a global business with offices all around the globe and a product offering that is fully digital, conducting meetings and interviews virtually has become second nature to us.
Apply now and you could be our next successful virtual hire.
With twenty years of experience, our network offers a global community of people, technology and business intelligence insights. No matter what type of partner, level of service, or tools your business needs, Awin provides solutions to drive sustainable growth.
Part of the Axel Springer and United Internet Groups, with ShareASale, Awin’s global affiliate network is powered by 15 offices worldwide, over 1,000 employees, 230,000 contributing publishers and 16,500 advertisers.
Connecting businesses with customers around the world across the retail, telecommunications, travel and finance verticals, Awin generated €10.9 billion in revenue for its advertisers and €806 million for its publishers in the last financial year.