Purpose of position
The Team Leader Account Development is responsible for the professional guidance and disciplinary leadership of the Account Development team in DACH.
In his/her role, the Team Leader oversees the Account Development team´s activities and quality and is responsible for driving the development and growth of self-managed clients.
- Overseeing the performance of the Account Development team and coaching on potential optimization opportunities; developing concrete measures, projects and topics for the development and growth of clients and the development of a respective Awin USP
- Management of the resources and capacity of the team in collaboration with his/her line manager
- Provides professional feedback (in regards to accounts and projects) to the team through regular one-to-ones, team meetings etc
- Identification of process improvement needs and proactive driving the implementation of corresponding changes
- Taking the driving role in regards to the development of strategic topics and projects within Account Development
Skills & Expertise
- First managing experience in a client service unit of an e-commerce company or media/communication agency desirable
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Solution-based decision making skills
- Very good communication and feedback skills
- Strong analytical skills paired and a hands-on practical approach to execution
- Very strong customer focus
- Excellent English and German skills
Part of the Axel Springer and United Internet Groups, Awin is a global affiliate network. With ShareASale, the Awin group is comprised of 15 offices worldwide, over 1,000 employees, 200,000 contributing publishers and 15 500 advertisers, connecting customers with brands in over 180 countries around the globe. Operating across the retail, telecommunications, travel and finance verticals, Awin generated €15.6 billion in revenue for its advertisers and €694 million for its publishers in the last financial year.