Purpose of position
At Awin, we are passionate about talent, the key ingredient to our success is our people. Our ethos is founded on getting the right people into the business.
The Talent Acquisition Partner (m/f/d) will manage the end-to-end recruitment cycle of a diverse range of roles across different locations while building close relationships with the Hiring Managers and developing and evolving the recruitment service in the business to ensure that we adhere to best practice and lead the market in our recruitment approach while also strengthening our employer brand.
- Ensuring that the recruitment service is at all times forward-thinking and business- and candidate-focused
- Building quality relationships with hiring managers to ensure an excellent understanding of the business, its functions and the roles
- Developing creative and innovative sourcing strategies
- Managing the end-to-end recruitment cycle, including screening candidates, conducting telephone and face-to-face interviews and extending contract offers
- Managing all vacancies through the applicant tracking system and providing training to ensure utilisation of the system by hiring managers
- Developing and evolving our employer branding material to ensure that we reflect our roles and the culture of the business in close alignment with the global employer branding strategy
- Training our Hiring Managers in regards to interviewing best practices
- Acting as a trusted advisor by taking ownership for the successful conclusion of projects, monitoring effectiveness of recruitment processes
Skills & Expertise
- At least two years of experience working in a relevant Talent Acquisition or recruiter position, preferably in an in-house role and with a focus on tech roles.
- Proven track record developing bespoke recruitment strategy and developing unique and creative recruiting channels.
- Highly interpersonal and confident when dealing with hiring managers.
- Well-organised with an excellent eye for detail
- Superb communication skills by phone, face to face and by email.
- Proactive approach to finding new solutions and driving improved processes.
- Fluency in English; fluency in German is a plus
Part of the Axel Springer and United Internet Groups, Awin is a global affiliate network. With ShareASale, the Awin group is comprised of 15 offices worldwide, over 1,000 employees, 200,000 contributing publishers and 15 500 advertisers, connecting customers with brands in over 180 countries around the globe. Operating across the retail, telecommunications, travel and finance verticals, Awin generated €15.6 billion in revenue for its advertisers and €694 million for its publishers in the last financial year.