Purpose of position
Awin has recently formed a Service Reliability team who are responsible for the smooth running and overall reliability of the group’s systems. We’re searching for a talented team member with a passion for reliability and improvement to join this team in Hanover. Our main solution, the Awin Platform is a SaaS platform developed in house by our Engineering teams. It runs in a mixture of on-premise and Cloud (AWS) more details about the stack can be found in the Awin stackshare profile. The platform is high traffic, high data volume and parts have 99.999% uptime requirements. The technical requirements make it exciting and interesting to work with. The Service Reliability Team collaborates closely with Awin’s IT Ops, Systems Engineering, Product management and 10x Engineering Teams.
- Working with other technology teams to foster a culture of reliability
- Sharing expertise, best practice and techniques with other teams to ensure that the systems they build are reliable by design
- Review systems and processes across the Awin Group to ensure that they allow us to deliver the best possible service
- Maintain and implement the necessary processes in Opsgenie to align with the overall business strategy of the organisation
- Support technical teams with R&D for reliable implementation and monitoring best practice
- Perform regular management reports and identify points for improvement
- Organise and conduct post mortem analysis of critical incidents
Skills & Expertise
- At least 3 years of experience in an Operation Technical Team
- Very strong in English language skills and have a solid knowledge in German
- Dedicated. You are always on the hunt for solution that fits your team and the company.
- Passionate. Your passion inspires other to grow, learn and to deliver high quality software.
- Inquisitive. You are eager to learn new technologies, new ways to work and open to new perspectives.
- Collaborative. You prefer to work in a team and contribute actively.
- Clear and understood. You make an effort to communicate efficiently in order to create transparency and visibility.
Part of the Axel Springer and United Internet Groups, Awin is a global affiliate network. With ShareASale, the Awin group is comprised of 15 offices worldwide, over 1,000 employees, 200,000 contributing publishers and 15 500 advertisers, connecting customers with brands in over 180 countries around the globe. Operating across the retail, telecommunications, travel and finance verticals, Awin generated €15.6 billion in revenue for its advertisers and €694 million for its publishers in the last financial year.