Purpose of position
The Publisher Process Management team is a central function, working closely with central departments and local offices to evaluate publisher related business processes, to optimize them and to ensure that process outcomes are in harmony with the organization’s strategic goals. The Global Publisher Data Specialist, which resides within in the Publisher Process Management team, is responsible for supporting the delivery & adoption of standardized & best-in-class publisher intelligence for both internal & external stakeholders. Coordinating the implementation of both Awin’s publisher data and external resources to frame the industry’s publisher landscape, the Global Publisher Data Specialist ensures optimal strategic interpretation & publisher consultation through high quality reporting & measurement standards.
- Utilize internal and external data sources to enable scalable analytical resources of Awin’s publisher portfolio
- Collaborate with the publisher department and key publishers in translating reporting needs into value-adding and service-driven intuitive templates
- Improve the measurability and adoption of the department’s performance and qualitative monitoring capabilities
- Develop sophisticated data-driven insights to identify trends and risks within Awin’s publisher portfolio
- Support in setting a strategic direction and standard for the continuous improvement and expansion of publisher-related data identification, collection, qualification and categorisation
- Support the continuous optimization of depth, organisation and usability of publisher data through on-going testing, learning and sharing of new processes, analyses and reports
- Assist as point of contact in supporting the development of initiatives and projects relevant to publisher analytics
- Collaborate closely with central Awin departments to align approach to publisher reporting and the facilitate automation thereof
- Support communication and knowledge-sharing within the Publisher Teams and among stakeholders of Publisher Process Management topics
- Support the alignment, completion and distribution of innovative publisher data-driven initiatives and processes, including providing materials to ensure successful roll-out
Skills & Expertise
- Minimum Bachelor's degree (BSc, BA) or comparable degree in relevant field, Master’s preferred
- +2 years’ experience in digital/online marketing with demonstrable data expertise
- Excellent knowledge of and experience with Analytics/BI products such as Power BI, Tableau etc.
- Strong problem-solving and relationship-building abilities to manage a diverse group of internal and external stakeholders
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- A passion for data, statistics and quality
- Have the ability to adapt in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Able to work independently and prioritize on various topics simultaneously
- Fluency in English is essential for this role, knowledge of additional European languages preferred
- Enjoy working in a multi-cultural team and lively atmosphere
Part of the Axel Springer and United Internet Groups, Awin is a global affiliate network. With ShareASale, the Awin group is comprised of 15 offices worldwide, over 1,000 employees, 200,000 contributing publishers and 15 500 advertisers, connecting customers with brands in over 180 countries around the globe. Operating across the retail, telecommunications, travel and finance verticals, Awin generated €15.6 billion in revenue for its advertisers and €694 million for its publishers in the last financial year.