Purpose of position
The Global Sales Operations Team drives the implementation and adoption of relevant sales/CRM processes and tools. The team will ensure that Awin's sales staff are equipped with efficient tools and processes, enabling them to focus solely on sales and client service. The position can be based in our Berlin or London office.
As a Global Sales Operations Manager, you will ensure that the group’s sales/CRM processes are the most efficient. You will identify, evaluate, design, measure and monitor the company’s sales/CRM workflows. The position also includes working collaboratively across all departments of the organization. You will proactively solve process-related challenges and bring innovation and automation into processes.
- Understand the customer lifecycle, map existing processes and identify opportunities for improvement
- Be the primary contact in Global Sales Ops for defined business streams and work with these teams in the definition of priorities for process assessment and improvement
- Map processes, measure performance, decide on changes, define metrics to monitor progress, write business requirements and work closely with the CRM administrators team in the development of business solutions
- Facilitate and run workshops involving business users to gather process requirements
- Responsible for the roll out of new sales processes and features, including users communication, training and process documentation
- Ensure stakeholders are continuously informed about progress
Skills & Expertise
- Minimum of 5 years’ work experience (out of which at least 2 in similar roles)
- Experience in process management, including collaboration with different personalities of multiple hierarchy levels
- Experience in leading meetings; experience in leading workshops is a plus
- Knowledge of Salesforce or other CRM tools
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail and capability to adapt to a changing environment and handle multiple priorities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English