Purpose of position
We are looking for an HR Business Partner at our office in Berlin to join our Group HR Team.
You will be responsible for providing HR Business Partner support to designated teams on a global scale. In addition, you will own the Centre of Expertise for training and development and foster training initiatives for Berlin and for the Awin Group.
As part of the HR Business Partner team, you will also support the rollout of global HR projects and initiatives together with the other HR Business Partners.
- Ensure outstanding customer focus by delivering strategic, best in class HR support to internal customer groups
- Understand key business goals and business priorities, able to apply to core areas of HR responsibilities in order to prioritize work and set goals
- Build a strong business relationship with the different stakeholders within the departments, facilitating the respective management team to bring best solutions for employees and the company
- Responsible for the retention, development and performance and salary/incentive management within the respective departments
- Responsible for the Centre of Expertise for training and development, supporting a smooth planning and execution of training initiatives in alignment with the needs of the departments and the organisation
- Continuous maintenance of our Learning Management System including the collaboration with all territories and departments as well as the planning and execution of content and engagement strategies
Skills & Expertise
- University degree or similar education
- 3+ years’ experience in operational and strategic HR positions within an international environment
- Experience in training and development, including e-learning and blended learning concepts
- Experience in managing global teams, projects and initiatives
- Strong computer literacy, Microsoft Office programmes especially Excel and PowerPoint
- High proficiency in written and spoken English
- Ability to influence and drive change
- Self-reliant and collaborative way of working
- Flexible and learning mindset with the ambition to proactively contribute to the department´s success
- Ideally, first experience in online or affiliate marketing
Part of the Axel Springer and United Internet Groups, Awin is a global affiliate network. With ShareASale, the Awin group is comprised of 15 offices worldwide, 1,000 employees, 110,000 contributing publishers and 13,000 advertisers, connecting customers with brands in over 180 countries around the globe. Operating across the retail, telecommunications, travel and finance verticals, Awin generated €15.6 billion in revenue for its advertisers and €694 million for its publishers in the last financial year.
If you are interested in joining Awin please apply online.