Purpose of position
As the Information Security Coordinator you will be responsible for maintaining, monitoring and reporting on the levels of compliance with the Information Security policies and processes across the entire organisation. You will also be responsible for responding to external audit requests and performing internal assessments and reporting areas of weaknesses to improve our risk profile. We are looking for you in full-time or part-time.
- Monitor and report on the adoption and compliance levels of the Information Security policy and related processes
- Maintain, monitor and report on the:
- Processes determining information flow in/out of the Awin Group
- Effectiveness of the internal risk assessment process for internal and external clients
- Identify opportunities for improvement in processes and automation
- Respond to RFPs within a standardised framework and report in failures and risks highlighted
- Keep abreast of (and work with the legal team) to advise the ISMS on the developments in regulatory, legal and contractual obligations around data management
Skills & Expertise
- Bachelors of Law Degree or similar educational qualification
- Time spent working in a compliance or audit role or similar experience
- Knowledge of ISO 27001, CIS or NIST frameworks or security concepts an advantage
- Good working knowledge of the standard Microsoft toolset
- Working knowledge of reporting tools, PowerBI an advantage
- Understanding of legal terms and their relevance to data privacy
- Flexible and innovative team player
- Logical and thorough thought processes
- Thirst for knowledge in the Information Security/Compliance arena and the interactions with the business to reduce risk
- Very good English and German skills verbally and written
Part of the Axel Springer and United Internet Groups, Awin is a global affiliate network. With ShareASale, the Awin group is comprised of 15 offices worldwide, 1,000 employees, 110,000 contributing publishers and 13,000 advertisers, connecting customers with brands in over 180 countries around the globe. Operating across the retail, telecommunications, travel and finance verticals, Awin generated €15.6 billion in revenue for its advertisers and €694 million for its publishers in the last financial year.
If you are interested in joining Awin please apply online.