Purpose of position
We are looking to extend our Salesforce team in Berlin. We'd like to hire an awesome admin to help meet the needs of our hundreds of users worldwide.
The CRM Specialist is responsible for the administration of all CRM applications and is a subject matter expert on Salesforce.com Sales Cloud and Service Cloud. The CRM specialist is a trusted adviser for the business stakeholders within the organization and a key contributor to the user adoption. The CRM specialist needs to be a self-motivated individual who brings technical and process expertise as well as a service-oriented mindset.
- Handling of support requests (incl. trouble shooting) from end-users
- Assess business requirements with the Sales Operations team
- Elaborate appropriate solutions to meet the requirements of business stakeholders
- Configure, test, and integrate CRM applications (Salesforce.com, AppExchange and 3rd party)
- Maintain complex workflows (approval process, process builder, workflow rules)
- Communicate changes and train end-users including at management level
- Build reports, dashboards, and create processes to continuously monitor data quality
- Monitor adoption and identify areas of improvement of key features
- Keep the system documentation up-to-date
Skills & Expertise
- 2+ year experience as a Salesforce administrator in a fast changing environment - certification is a plus
- Experience with both Classic and Lightning setup, and the Service Cloud
- Ability to understand complex business problems and translate into efficient solutions
- Very good time and priority management
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Ability to adapt its communication to different level in the hierarchy
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Part of the Axel Springer and United Internet Groups, Awin is a global affiliate network. With ShareASale, the Awin group is comprised of 15 offices worldwide, 1,000 employees, 110,000 contributing publishers and 13,000 advertisers, connecting customers with brands in over 180 countries around the globe. Operating across the retail, telecommunications, travel and finance verticals, Awin generated €15.6 billion in revenue for its advertisers and €694 million for its publishers in the last financial year.