Purpose of Position
An exciting opportunity to join the Corporate Development and Strategy team at Awin. We offer a dynamic and collaborative environment, closely interacting with the executive board and our shareholders to help define and develop the group strategy, as well as supporting the implementation of key strategic projects. Awin fosters passion, energy and innovation and we look forward to your application.
As part of the Awin Corporate Development and Strategy Team, you will be responsible for supporting the group’s organic and inorganic growth by providing effective research and business analysis on a broad range of topics including, corporate strategy, business unit strategy and insights on industry and technological trends. You will, in addition, deliver actionable recommendations and coordinate the successful rollout of global projects.
- Supporting the Awin group in identifying and implementing key value generating projects and acquisitions
- Supporting the assessment of international growth opportunities through business analysis and investment cases
- Supporting the Corporate Development and Strategy team in research to support strategic projects, the organisation of events and wider project management
- Developing a comprehensive understanding of the group’s portfolio and industry to assess growth opportunities
- Identifying industry and company-specific challenges and determine actionable solutions
- Monitoring the competition and relaying insights to relevant stakeholders
- Providing structured insights on industry trends
Skills and Expertise
- Bachelor’s degree required; advanced degree or equivalent experience preferred (MBA or master in business is a plus)
- Outstanding communication skill and ability to communicate strategic direction to the teams and executives
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills (issue identification, problem structuring, analysis, development of actionable recommendations)
- Capacity to grasp innovative technical features and business models and to translate them into relevant business insights
- Entrepreneurial approach with an ability to support projects autonomously in a fast-paced and international environment
- Enthusiasm for results-oriented research, data analysis and financial models to support decision-making
- Good understanding of the challenges and trends of the digital and media industries
- Excellent written and verbal English language skills, multiple languages preferred
Part of the Axel Springer and United Internet Groups, Awin is a global affiliate network. With ShareASale, the Awin group is comprised of 15 offices worldwide, 1,000 employees, 100,000 contributing publishers and 13,000 advertisers, connecting customers with brands in over 180 countries around the globe. Operating across the retail, telecommunications, travel and finance verticals, Awin generated €13.6 billion in revenue for its advertisers and €607 million for its publishers in the last financial year.